Click on photos to see full size.
This is my father’s 1926 Harley Davidison. He purchased this motorcycle in 1965 from his uncle who purchased it in 1929. It was restored in the late 60’s and then I did another restoration in 2004.
- AACA 1st Jr, Sr, and Preservation award
- AACA Grand National award both in the Jr. and Sr. category
- AACA National Motorcycle Award for the East Coast
- Old Dominion Jr and Sr. awards Jr.
- Award in the Antique Motorcycle Club of America
- It has appeared on the cover of an AACA magazine
- Was a participant in a Conours d’Elegance show in Ohio.